Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A New Year...a month late :)

Happy New Year!!
If I go by the Lunar Calender, I am only a week or so late...
There are a couple of reasons I have not updated our blog.
1) I didn't think there was anything new to write about
2) I kept forgetting

But, I have news and thought I would put it on our blog. We are all very excited that Jaelyn has a wiggly tooth! Yep, this is what it has come to....no news is good news usually so maybe it is a good thing that we have not posted. There really isn't much else to write! We are so thankful to be here, in Québec...studying a language we love to learn...the kids are doing great and so are we. I do have mini panic attacks (very minor) when I think that the days are going by really fast and before we know it, we will be in Africa, but I quickly take a breath and try to remember that God is in control of everything. I will add some pictures to give you a brief look at our lives the past month or two, but like I said, nothing really new...but we really like the mundane.

Carnaval is here in Québec and Rog and I are not planning to go...isn't that so bad?! The thought of lugging our kids out to Carnaval in -20 weather with snow and crowds really doesn't appeal to us...maybe this is why we have nothing new to add to our blog :)

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to update again soon...
Jaelyn and Nathan playing with auntie Jocelyn

Mommy's little helpers
 
 Nathan playing in the snow outside of our apartment with Jaelyn in the background

Jaelyn striking a pose for the camera
 
snow angels!
 
Nathan hard at work on Daddy's computer
Nathan hard at work on Daddy's computer

1 comment:

  1. Loved the cute pics of the kids...just what are you kids going to do without auntie jocelyn in Africa...glad you guys get this time to spend together....You so have to go to Carnaval even if it might be a chore...I went two winters ago, the best ever, great hills for sledding/inner-tubing, beautiful ice sculptures, and the best part, meeting Bonhomme! I miss snow, thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete