Where has the time gone? It’s been a while since J or I have
written, so here is a quick update.
We’ve had a break in the family…N broke his wrist! But it has been so long since I have written, it’s already out of a cast! He was on the swings at school and broke his wrist as he fell off (the mud caused him to slip). We are so thankful for CURE hospital and his friend’s dad, a Swiss surgeon, who was able to set the wrist. Thankfully, there was no need for surgery and he is currently cast free after 6 weeks of immobility!
Rog continues to manually drill a well in the
compound of a friend of ours. I have been going out to support him and work
continues to progress but there are days that seem longer than others. Manually
drilling through rock can be hard….pun intended!
| Jaelyn painting nails of children and adults |
We have had 2 birthdays since our last post…that officially
leaves us with a teenager and no one with single digits in the house!
![]() |
| Jaelyn and her friend had a joint bday party and they decided to accept diapers for a baby home instead of gifts! |
I apologize that the updates have been sporadic...we will try to continue to keep you updated!

No comments:
Post a Comment