Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas is in a week!

I don't have too many words but I have some pictures this month, and as they say...a picture is worth a thousand words. :)

VSL

The Village Savings and Loans group of ladies that meets continues to save money weekly and it is a joy to see them take charge of their gathering.



Had to add a picture of how they count and keep track of their money...leaving it between their toes!

I have had a chance to teach on diarrhea, malaria and colds and the ladies seem to be catching on quickly.

If it's broken...it needs to be fixed!

Our kitchen sink had a very bad leak...and needed a major repair...I was a bit concerned when I saw this...

....but was very excited to see this...there is only one small problem...can you spot it?

Remember the shoes from the last blog post? Well, they weren't quite ready to be tossed...a little glue can go a long way!! 
And of course, we need to add some fun pictures of what the family has been up to as well...

Nathan has joined a kids' softball team and is enjoying being active

Had to add this picture of Track and Field day because Nathan looked so cute!

We got a SUPER treat as we had auntie Jocelyn and her husband come and join us in Niger! 

Santa comes even to Niger!! Poor guy must have been melting in his suit! 
So I think that wraps up 2014 for us! We wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment